1#
银光图片

Usually people do not pay much attention to keyboard, although it is an essential part of the computer. But if you want to buy a cheap laptop keyboard in future, no matter what you are thinking about, doing wholesale business or having budget limit, I will recommend the following 6 cheap and economic computer keyboards (Including USB external keyboard, wireless keyboard and laptop keyboard).

1.Verbatim Slimline Corded

Price: 7 dollars

This is a USB external keyboard produced by Verbatim. One of the essential elements for an excellent keyboard is to have a comfortable touch. It's amazing that a 7-dollar keyboard can meet this requirement, so when you are complaining of missing extra keys and small backspace, you have to know that it only cost you 7 dollars.

2.Amazon Basics Wired Keyboard

Price: 12.99 dollars

This is not a joke, this wired keyboard is made by Amazon. Although we all know that Amazon only sells books at first, it seems that everything is being sold. This keyboard is a good example. It looks so broad because It is designed to be a full-size keyboard, and some media shortcuts are designed independently. I think those who often need to type may be interested in it.

3.Jetech USB Wired Keyboard

Price: 9.99 dollars

Jetech USB Wired Keyboard is a really economic one. It does not have fancy appearance,keyboard key design is also quite satisfactory. You can see this keyboard style everywhere, and this kind of keyboard can be used for a long time. However, the weakness of this keyboard is that the touch of it is not that good. If you want to buy one, you’d better look through other people’s reviews.

4.VictSing Wired Keyboard

Price:12.99 dollars

For the keyboard of VictSing Wired Keyboard, my feeling is "unacceptable".Its Enter key is shaped like an inverted L, which sounds hard to touch. Its function keys have media shortcuts and some keys are located on an elevated plane. These functions may be convenient to use, but the keyboard as a whole feels as cheap as the price.

5.Cheap Wireless Keyboard: Omoton Wireless Keyboard

Price: 14.99 dollars

This is a Mac-style wireless keyboard that works well on both Mac and PC. Although the keyboard itself is small, the keyboard respond quick and feels comfortable,making people feel good about it. For users of iOS and Mac OS, in addition to having a good feel, the price is one of the reasons to surprise them.

6.Cheap Laptop Keyboard: ThinkPad T440 Laptop Keyboard

Price: 29.46 dollars

Thinkpad T440 is one of the famous laptop brand ThinkPad flagship model, its keyboard design is very good, moderate key path, fast rebound, classic red dot design which is convenient to use. But when you need to replace the keyboard for some reasons, you often need to spend a lot of maintenance costs. In fact, you can buy cheap laptop keyboards from https://laptop.gemwon.com/, and then you can change it by yourself.

Sincere Advice:

Just as Is aid before, some people are only interested in cheap keyboards because of limited budgets, but I suggest you seriously consider your real needs. If you need to do a lot of typing job, it is suggested that you buy a keyboard that touch good and comfortable. Some people may like keyboard with multimedia, which makes them very convenient. Last but not least, the workmanship of the keyboard is also very important, so I would suggest you to look through the reviews of the keyboard besides picture and text introduction.

Related Articles:

How to Remove MacBook Pro Keyboard Keys

Easy Ways to Remove and Clean MacBook Keyboard Keys