1#
银光图片

When using the laptop keyboard, protecting the keyboard is easily neglected. Many people use the laptop keyboard for along time without cleaning up, causing the keyboard gap to be stained with smudges, liquid residue, slag, and dust.
These users may need an easy way to keep their laptop keyboards clean.My advice is to buy a laptop keyboard dust cover.

The keyboard cover can reduce the wear of the notebook keycap, and cleaning is very convenient. It is very suitable to protect the keyboard. But it is not easy to buy the suitable keyboard cover, because the keys size and layout are not the same.

Part1: About keyboard cover

The difference between general and specific keyboard cover

The universal keyboard cover is suitable for all laptop keyboards. It is characterized by large area, flatness and lowprice. The special keyboard cover is designed for a certain brand and model laptop keyboard. It matches all keys of the keyboard. In addition, the special keyboard cover style is more abundant, and it is very beautiful after being attached, but the price is more expensive than the universal keyboard cover.

The difference between silicone material and TPU

The silicone cover keyboard is cheap, soft and can be rubbed repeatedly.But the silicone has a certain viscosity, and the typing feel is too soft,which affects the typing speed to a certain extent. The other is a keyboard cover made of TPU material, which has a smoother and a higher transparency. The priceis more expensive than the silicone material. The disadvantage is that it will yellow when used for a long time.

Part2: Popularlaptop brand keyboard cover

1.laptop keyboard cover for hp

This notebook keyboard cover for HP special keyboard, provided in avariety of colors, protection is very complete, priced at 5.99 US dollars. Scope: HP 15.6" Laptop 15-BS015DX, 15-BS158CL, 15-BK163DX, HP Notebook15-BA015WM, HP 15-BA009DX, HP 15-ay011nr, 15-ay103dx, 15-ay041wm, other HP models can also Find a similar dedicated keyboard cover in Amazon.

Ø  Links

2.laptop keyboard cover dell

If you want to buy a cheap notebook keyboard cover, I will recommend this universal keyboard film. It sells for only $2.99 for the 15 or 17-inch Apple MacBook, Dell Inspiron, HP Pavilion,Lenovo IdeaPad, and more.

ØLinks

3.laptop keyboard cover for Lenovo

Lenovo IdeaPad 320, 520, 720, 320-15,320-15ISK, 320-15IAP, 15ISK laptop can pay attention to this special keyboard cover, it can perfectly cover these models on the keyboard, a variety of colors available, the price is only 3.99 US dollars.

ØLinks

4.laptop keyboardcover for MacBook

Are you a fan for outer space? Add somefantastic space elements to your MacBook keyboard. Buy a set of keyboard stickers for only $4.28. It can make your notebook keyboard more unique and protect the keys.

ØLinks

Suggestions:

If you want to protect your laptop keyboard and the keyboard looks very personal. I would suggest you choose a keyboard cover that fits better with your keyboard. The universal keyboard cover is usually as a gift, with low transparency and some plastic flavor, because the price is cheaper. You can choose as your need.

Related Articles:

Buy Economic and Cheap Computer Keyboards

Should I Repair My Laptop or Buy a New One

How to Clean Laptop Keyboard in 30 Seconds