1#
银光图片

“I have an iPhone 7 stuck in boot loop after screen replacement, I already tried to restore, didn't work. Tested battery and the screen on a different phone and it works fine. How would you fix this issue?”

“I am having issues with my iPhone 7, it began in a boot loop, and Apple support told me to restore the problem to fix it. This didn't work and it will constantly sit there rebooting until it dies.”

Why iPhone Stuck in Reboot Loop?

We’ve heard a lot of people complaining that their iPhone 7 constant reboot loop and won’t turn on. Some said that the device keeps showing the apple logo screen but won’t boot into the home screen. In most cases, a bad update may result in a restart loop on iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max) or any other iPhone model. A bad update, jailbreak or hardware damage can all be the reasons for this problem. Luckily, we’ve gathered some useful tips to fix iPhone 7 keeps restarting quickly and efficiently.

1.Check the Battery Connector

Checking the battery connector first when your iPhone is rebooting continuously. It could be the reason to cause iPhone boot loop issue and you can fix your iPhone by repairing the battery connector to get your iPhone enough power so as to get rid of the endless rebooting problem. If it is really the reason that causing the rebooting issue, you’d better replace it in the Apple Store.

2.Force Restart iPhone 7

Force reboot iPhone will fix many stuck and software glitches on iPhone. When iPhone 7 keeps rebooting, force reboot it like below:

Press the Volume down and the Sleep/Wake button simultaneously for 10 seconds to force restart it.

3.Use Recovery Mode

Sometimes the problem might have occurred due to a more serious software bug or glitch, which can only be rectified by an iOS fix patch. Including the issue on iPhone boot loops, stuck at Apple logo, red screen or blue screen .

3.1 Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer.

3.2 Open iTunes. Be sure to use the latest version of iTunes.

3.3 Force your iPhone to restart when it is connected.

3.4 When you see the Apple logo, do not release the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons until the "Recovery Mode" appears.

3.5 If prompted for the "Restore or Update" option, select "Update" to proceed with the installation of iOS updates. Wait for iTunes to try to reinstall iOS without deleting your data. After that, iTunes will launch a software download for your iPhone. If the download takes more than 15 minutes, the iPhone will exit recovery mode. In this case, you need to go back and force the iPhone to restart.

4.Use Recovery Mode

Putting iPhone into recovery mode to update or restore it is an efficient way to fix the reboot problem. However, restore will erase all the content and settings, back up your device before taking any actions.

4.1 Connect iPhone to computer and launch iTunes.

4.2 Within a few seconds, iTunes will detect a problem with your device and display the following pop-up message. All you got to do is click on the "Update" or "Restore" button to resolve this issue.

4.3 If you don't see the pop out, click "Summary" and then choose "Check for Update" or "Restore iPhone" to fix iPhone rebooting.

5.Fix iPhone 7 Reboot Loop Cause by Hardware Fault

As we’ve mentioned above, the restarting issue can also be related to hardware damage. If the problem is due to a defective iPhone component or hardware-related, then the difficulty of fixing it will also vary depending on the extent of the damage to your iPhone’s component. We do not recommend user to fix this their own as that may cause extra damage. Bring it to the Apple Store.

In this article, we walk through how to fix iPhone 7/7 Plus reboot loop with detailed instructions. I hope you’ve fixed your problem after reading this post. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Related Articles:
How to Fix iPhone 6 Stuck in Recovery Mode

How to Fix iPhone Flashing Apple Logo

How to Fix Home Button Not Working on iPhone