gemwon

首页 » default category » Phone » How to Enter DFU Mode iPhone 7
admin - 2018/8/28 10:59:38

What is DFU Mode

Well, most iPhone users may hear DFU mode a lot but don’t have a clear understanding of it. DFU stands for Device Firmware Update, which you can make low-level changes to the software running on your iPhone. Once your iPhone is in DFU mode, it can be detected by iTunes as recovery mode. DFU mode is a good way to fix many iPhone software problems.

How to Enter iPhone 7 DFU Mode

Whenever your iPhone is not running well, get stuck or slow, you can follow the steps below to put it into DFU mode for system recovery:

1.Run iTunes on computer and connect iPhone 7 to it.

2.Press the power button from the upper right side of the device to turn it off.

3.Hold and press the sleep/power button and the volume down button together.

4.Keep holding the buttons for 10 seconds.

5.Then release the power button but still hold the volume down button for at least 5 seconds.

6.Then the iPhone screen will go to black, it means your iPhone 7 is now inn DFU Mode.

How to Exit DFU Mode iPhone 7

To exit DFU mode on iPhone 7, just hold down the sleep button to turn off the device. Or you can force power off the device by pressing the sleep and volume down buttons together.

What to do if iPhone 7 Stuck on DFU Mode?

"Can’t Exit DFU Mode how can i solve this problem? I tried many ways to exit Dfu mode my device is an iphone 7 , i could not solve this problem by restarting the device.”

Well,sometimes iPhone 7 gets stuck on DFU mode and you are unable to exit from it manually, things can be a little harder. The best way to fix iPhone DFU mode stuck is using iTunes, here are the steps:

1.Run iTunes and press the home button while connecting iPhone to computer.

2.Then you'll see a popup message saying that your iPhone is in recovery mode that needs to be restored, click "Restore".

3.Waiting for the restore process completes and your device should reboot.

Normally your iOS device will restart and run again after iTunes restore. However, if you are unlucky and the device is still black screen, you should contact Apple to figure out a solution.

If this doesn’t work then try the following steps below:

1) Press Home + Power button on iPhone for 10 seconds and release the buttons until the screen turns off;

2) Hold Home + Power button until you see the Apple logo, then release them after the screen turns off;

3) Press Home + Power button for 20 seconds, release Power and hold Home button for 8 seconds

4) After 20 seconds, release Home button and your iPhone 7/7 Plus shall load normally again.

Summary:

In this article,we've show you a complete guide of DFU mode, how to use it to fix iPhone problems and what to do when the device get stuck on it. But do remember to use this mode carefully as inappropriate operation may cause data loss on your device. If you like this post, don’t forget to share with your friends. If you have any other questions or get other new ideas, share with us in the comment part below.

查看完整版本: How to Enter DFU Mode iPhone 7